About SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana
- India’s first University powered by Nasscom FutureSkills.
- Excellent scholarship facility for deserving candidates.
- Multi-Cultural university truly diversified, drawing students from diversified socio-economic strata across various states.
- Born with a vision of developing into a world class university.
- The enviable progress of the university within 6 years, offering courses up to Masters & Research Level.
- Recognised by UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 / AIU and approved by BCI, DSIR & NCHMCT.
- Innovation & Extension Cell to ignite and nurture young minds.
- Highly qualified faculty with research acumen.
- Expert Placement Cell to ensure training and employment.
- Recognised as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India.
- Approved by DST to conduct INSPIRE Internship Science Camp for school students.
- Outstanding university (Emerging Universities) in India (Rated AAA by Careers 360, 2016).
- A Regional Innovation Science Hub for Innovation (RISHI) of DST, Govt. of India.
- SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat campus is amongst the first IET Academic Affiliate in Haryana.
- Established Institution Innovation Council (IIC) as per the Norms of Innovation Cell, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India (November 2018).
- First and only Private University in Haryana to be ICI and IEI institutional member.
- Approved by Department of Higher Education (Govt. of Haryana)
- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Approved by Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Recognized by Department of Science & Industrial Research
- Approved by National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
Important Pointers to Remember
- Date of SRMHCAT 2020 Exam: 31st May 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26th May 2020
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/- and it is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under circumstances.
- SRM Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use SRM Query Management System (SRM-QMS), rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select the query category and submit your query
Success linkError link
Industry & International Collaboration